When you are going on a vacation you have a big decision to make in regard to what type of lodging you reserve. Personally, My House Painter services are my favorite as they have extraordinary interior and exterior designs ,I would expect that kind of services wherever I go. To be frank,You have the option of staying in a hotel or renting a condo. Many people tend to forget to look into condo rental options when they take their vacation, and instead settle for a hotel room. There are a lot of advantages to renting a condo, so don’t overlook one for your next Florida vacation!
What makes renting a condo so much better than a hotel room? A lot! Here are 5 things a condo has that a hotel room doesn’t:
- Room to breathe. The average hotel room is only 325 square feet. That doesn’t leave you much room to relax and enjoy your trip. Our condo offers enough space for you to stretch out, relax, and allow everyone to avoid feeling cramped. You won’t have to decide whether to sit on the bed or put your luggage on it, like you would in a hotel room.
- Space to entertain. You can’t invite guests over to your hotel room to visit, because there won’t be anywhere to sit. But if you are in a condo, you will have a living room, balcony, and kitchen, giving you plenty of space to entertain.
- The ability to bring your dog. Many hotel rooms don’t allow dogs, or they only allow very small ones. We allow you to bring your large dog to our condo. It doesn’t get better than that if you want to bring your furry family member along on vacation.
- More than one bathroom. Unless you are renting a suite for the night, which is going to be quite costly, a hotel room usually only offers one bathroom. Most condo rentals will offer you more than that.
- The extra little things. There are things you need for your beach vacation that you didn’t know you needed, like chairs and towels. If you go to a hotel you will have to go out and purchase those items, but our condo keeps those items on hand, so they are ready for them when you are. No additional fees for using them, either.
Once you have rented a condo, as opposed to a hotel, you will see what a difference it makes. Many people who opt for a beach front condo rental never want to go back to hotels. They get spoiled by the great amenities and options that a condo has to offer. Check out our condo to rent for your Florida beach vacation.
Conveniently located just steps from a no drive beach in New Smyrna Beach, our condo offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchen, and all the amenities you need to feel at home while on your vacation. We offer great rates, and the condo is located in a small complex, giving you an exclusive setting you will love.