Millions of people visit Florida each year. After all, it’s a paradise that offers something for everyone. Whether you want to stroll along a quiet beach at sunrise or sit pool side in December, you can do that here. New Smyrna Beach, where our condo rental on the beach is located, offers plenty of adventure, too.
If you are planning a vacation in New Smyrna Beach, you will find that we are surrounded by a lot of fun opportunities for exploration. Here are six fun adventures for your next Florida vacation that you may want to consider:
- Beach yoga. What better place to do yoga than on the beach? You will find several companies that offer morning and evening beach yoga, as well as full moon yoga on the beach. Check out Om Sunshine Yoga to see what they are offering.
- Drum circles. If you want something a little different, join a drum circle on the beach. Imagine the sounds of the waves crashing, while the drumming continues beats on.
- Charter fishing. Many people who visit the area like to take a charter fishing trip. There are numerous companies that offer such opportunities.
- Artificial reef diving. This area of the state has some artificial reefs. Contact the reef team for guidance on going to out to see the reefs.
- Spring swimming. Florida is home to more natural springs than any other state in the country. There are numerous springs within a short drive from New Smyrna Beach. Find a Florida spring to swim at so you can enjoy the natural beauty.
- Bioluminescent kayaking. Within 45 minutes from our condo you can take a bioluminescent kayak tour. This is a great adventure, kayak in the dark and seeing the glowing water.
This area of Florida has plenty to do for those seeking fun and adventure. It also provides a beautiful place to have a relaxing vacation. No matter what type of trip you want to have, New Smyrna Beach can help you make it great.
Be sure to check out our condo rental, located just steps from a no drive beach in New Smyrna Beach. Our condo offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchen, and all the amenities you need. We even take care of the little things, such as beach chairs and towels, so you can enjoy your trip stress free and not have to run around trying to buy such items.
Reserve your Florida condo rental on the beach today!