If you are looking for Florida vacation rentals on the beach you will want to consider having a condo. When you have a condo at the beach you will have all the amenities you want, but you will be steps away from the beach. Putting you in such close proximity to the beach gives you plenty of opportunity for having fun and exploring.
There are a lot of fun things you can do on the beach. Whether you are by yourself, with your family, or will be meeting up with friends, there are numerous fun activities you can consider. Some of these fun beach activities may require you spending a few dollars, while others you can enjoy fee free.
When planning your trip and reserving your Florida vacation rental on the beach, keep these 8 fun beach activities in mind:
- Collect seashells. Grab a bucket or bag and hit the beach to collect seashells. While what you will find depends on what the tide brings in that day, you are sure to find a few treasures to take home with you.
- Rent a ride. If you want to see miles of the beach you can rent a ride, either a bike, golf cart, or sun buggy and have some fun cruising the sandy beaches of New Smyrna Beach and beyond.
- Play a game. The beach has plenty of space to allow for playing games. Whether it’s volleyball, soccer, or something else, there’s fun to be had. You will even find some permanent volleyball nets set up on the beach. All you need to do is bring a ball.
- Have a bonfire. Depending on the time of the year you are visiting New Smyrna Beach, you can have a beach bonfire. A beach bonfire offers lots of evening fun, with the sounds of the waves in the background. They can be held on November through April.
- Plan a picnic. Grab a towel or two, pack a lunch, or get take out and enjoy a meal on the beach. Somehow it always makes the food taste better.
- Just relax. Take a chair, a book, or just sit and do nothing. Doing nothing counts as an activity when you are at the beach taking in the view.
- Get on a board. Whether you want to surf or try body boarding, the opportunities are found at the beach. Do it on your own, or find someone to give you a lesson.
- Have professional photos taken. Most people don’t think of this, but being at the beach is a great time to have a professional photographer stop by to take some shots.
Many people rent our condo on the beach each year, and have a great time with the many activities that they can participate in. Our condo rental is located in New Smyrna Beach, which is just south of Daytona Beach. We offer a great condo that has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchen, the amenities that you will appreciate, and more.
Our New Smyrna Beach condo rental is located just steps from the beach in a small condo complex. We make sure to take care of the little things that people often overlook, and by doing so we help to make your vacation that much sweeter. Reserve your stay today!