If you want a great vacation, your first step is to find a New Smyrna Beach vacation rental. Once you do that, your next step is to figure out what to do in New Smyrna Beach. We can help you with both of these things! Having your vacation rental taken care of, you can plan an itinerary of things to do while you are visiting the area. This will help ensure you have a great experience.
We offer a beautiful two bedroom, two bathroom, beachfront condo rental in New Smyrna Beach. Our condo is steps from a no-drive beach, and it comes fully stocked with the things you need to relax and enjoy. You will love how close our condo is to the beach, the pool you can cool off in, the amenities we supply, and more. From making sure you have beach chairs and paper toweling, to offering a condo in a small building, you will have everything you need right here. Check out our rates and availability calendar to get your stay reserved.
Once you have that squared away, it’s time to plan what to do in New Smyrna Beach. Here are some fun things to check out while you are visiting the city:
- The Beach. This is a given. We have miles of gorgeous beach and you will want to spend some time there. Read, relax, walk, surf, swim, enjoy!
- Flagler Avenue. This is a street that tourists and residence both love. Walk this unique street and check out the little stores and restaurants. There are also events held on this street, such as wine walks and festivals.
- Canal Street. Part of the historic district, this is another unique street that offers something for everyone. Shopping, restaurants, culture, and events can all be enjoyed on this neat street.
- Marine Discovery Center. Get to know the natural side of the area by visiting the Marine Discovery Center. You can learn about ocean animals, check out the touch tanks, take an eco boat ride, or rent a kayak.
- Canaveral National Seashore. Untouched beach shoreline is a sight to see! You can see that here, as well as take a couple of short walks to see historic shell middens (Native American shell mounds).
There are a lot of great things to do in New Smyrna Beach. And this is just staying within the city. If you venture a little further to nearby cities, you will find even more to explore. From visiting the Daytona Beach race track and boardwalk to great shopping and dining experiences, there is something for everyone!